Caring for and needs of the patients of CMC is our highest priority.
Trust and Respect
Our relationships are built on the highest level of trust and respect.
- The interactions of doctors and staff demonstrates trust and respect.
- Respect is shown to all patients. All patients are treated as VIPs.
- Respect is granted to any person who enters CMC including patients, doctors and staff.
Mutual Support & Personal Growth
This is an environment where everyone is encouraged and supported to grow both professionally and personally.
- We are committed to each other's personal wellbeing.
- Caring for all people including ourselves.
- Encouraging each other professionally and personally.
Our relationships within the practice and with patients are open and honest.
- We deal with problems and complaints in a transparent manner.
- We demonstrate integrity in our relationships.
- We deal open and honestly with poor performance, conflicts and disagreements.
We are able to achieve much more by working together.
- Everyone has a role and is expected to perform it to the best of their ability.
- Effective communication is essential.
- Giving extra above your role is expected.
- Helping each other and making sacrifices.
This is an environment where people feel physically and emotionally safe.
- Tenure in the practice is secured by adhering to these values.
- Personal security is strongly protected.
Having FUN is very important to the health and wellbeing of this family environment.
- Humour is encouraged and smiles are precious.
- Even corny jokes are acceptable.
- Children are welcomed and appreciated.